Monday, April 20, 2015

minted.

every year when it's time to design and pick Christmas cards, I have a few websites I browse. for as long as I can remember, I've searched minted. for inspiration for Christmas cards and random stationery and all other paper products you can imagine. I don't remember who introduced me to this website. but I was in love from the get go. 

to my surprise, I was recently contacted by the company to do a promotional post on my blog. my little ole blog. I'm not sure I traffic enough on this blog to even warrant being asked to do so, but hey, why not promote a website I actually love!

first, since I photograph weddings, how about these beautiful invites in the new collection... I can't. they're so pretty!

simple. adorable. and I'm a sucker for orange.

how fun are these!?!

I'm kindddd of a planner freak. I have searched many a planner before purchasing the one I love. So far, this (but mine is orange. can't find the exact one) one has been my go to, buttt I've been drooling over these bad boys since I got the big reveal email. I'm hooked. I'm a monthly gal. I can only use monthly planners. Hard to find. But these are some of my favorites.

ssssrrrrrssssslllllyyyyy!!!!

I can't pick.

it's a good thing I already have a planner 


new product! uh oh, these are pretty amazing

and I've been completely in love with these address labels... brilliant!

I could probably go on and on here. Pens, paper, pencils, office supplies... they're my weakness!

if you haven't already, go check out minted. or don't because if you're like me, you'll be there until bedtime!

update: placed my first order! and in case anyone is interested in minted, check out this link!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...