Wednesday, January 15, 2014

etsy Wednesday

As usual, my 'etsy likes' bookmarks are out.of.hand! I'm sure none of you appreciate more reasons to browse etsy, but I do enjoy looking through these. And if nothing else, they're ideas for birthday, anniversary, and/or Christmas gifts ;) 


I've said this before, but I rarely change my jewelry. When I do change my jewelry, I love the simple, minimalist look.



I have no where in the house something like this could go, but I've been wanting to plant some herbs in the house for quite some time now. I actually had some planted, neglected them, and for someeee reason, they didn't make it. I shall try, try again ;)

It snowed 8+ inches of snow in Wisconsin yesterday. These are like a necessity, right!?! ;)

My obsession with all things paper and writing utensil continues… 

On our travels to Florida this summer, I started something like this. I purchased a magnet from each state we traveled in/through. Add to the list-of-things-to-do a magnet board with a map drawn out to place each of the state magnets  ;)

Obviously I have an etsy bookmark problem… this hasn't even made a dent in the items I have saved that I'm in love with and need. Okay, okay… want! (I've listened to way too much Dave Ramsey to know the difference between a 'need' and a 'want.' Unfortunately, none of the items on this blog post are a 'need.') :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...