Thursday, January 2, 2014

52/52

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013"
Peyton: I'm in denial that he is, in fact, a teenager.
Lia: loves to help in the kitchen.
Austyn: all prettied up.
Tayt: stud.
Nash: building.
Drew: not impressed.
Meg: find pencil. bite off eraser. repeat.

While I didn't do so well keeping on this 52 of 2013 task, I'm pleased with how it went. Looking back through them will be fun. And will probably make me shed some tears because SOMEHOW they aged. Yet again.

I haven't put much thought into whether I'll continue this project, but I definitely enjoy getting a photo of ALL the kids. My biggest challenge: remembering to slow down and take a photo of each of them.

Happy New Year everyone!

(looked through them… and let's just go back to this week, k? thanks!) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...