Thursday, May 23, 2013

20/52

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013"
Peyton: started this crazy, beautiful mess.
Lia: keeps me on my toes.
Austyn: teaching me to be girly.
Nash: melts my heart.
Drew: going to test us.
Meg: makes me want more.

I'm in the process of catching up my 52 in 2013 posts. I feel like all I'm doing is apologizing. I don't have much to report in the last couple weeks. I like it when things are calm and relaxing... kind of. There is always laundry to do, email to read, photos to take, dishes to wash, meals to make, and did I mention the laundry... I may have to do a post dedicated entirely to our new laundry process. Laundry seems to be topic of conversation when people ask about our big family...add it to my list ;)

I received a few emails with questions you followers would like to know about our family. I promise I haven't forgotten about them. Thank you so much for your questions! I promise I will attempt to answer most of them :)

These photos were taken throughout the day on Mother's Day. My goal to have one of myself with all the kiddos didn't happen. Boo. I'll take this! AND seeing as my camera is now on her way to Californ-eye-aaaayyy... I'll have to be a little more creative and sneaky with my Instagram so I'm getting photos on the blog that aren't doubles.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...