Thursday, May 3, 2012

etsy Thursday

Add another love to the list... typewriters. They're comin' back around ;)


Who doesn't need one of these in their kitchen...come on... amazing!  And THEN I took a peak at the price and decided my knives and cookbooks are justttttt fine where they are ;)

I love you old globes!  (I apologize but the link for the globe does not work. Apparently it was removed as I was posting this... errr... sorry!)

I have a suitcase similar to this that I purchased at an estate sale last summer across the road from our house. I think I paid $5 for mine, but I would take this one as well.

3 comments:

  1. I MUST have that cow cook book/knife holder!!!! Send to mom...and make her make dad make it;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Just came on here to tell you dad can totally make that cow! And maybe a little cheaper than that one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take one. Tell him it'll look great on my island ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...