Tuesday, May 8, 2012

80!

A couple weeks ago the kids and I headed over an hour south of here for a surprise birthday party for my Grandpa Z. Eighty! I only pray I look this good when I'm 80. :) Happy belated birthday Grandpa!

A lot of the adults did some gambling, but the kids had a great time in the pool. They were all asleep for the entire ride home. Quiet! :)


almost all the great-grandchildren

again, we outnumbered  :)
Nash didn't want to take the photo(s).
I think Austyn is bracing his head here... or something...

2 comments:

  1. Good times good times! Love all the pics. Makes me nostalgic of all of us cousins growing up too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh dang, that Nasher is adorable! LOVE his face in the picture of him and Jax! Good times. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...