Tuesday, November 8, 2011

birthday celebration

I may be the worlds worst blogger... or maybe I'm just plain lazy. I have about 2 or 3 other posts I want to put up after this one but I just don't do it. That should be a New Year's resolution...uh oh... that'll be another post soon and I'll be embarrassed to post about what I haven't done all year... remember that reading goal. Yeah... I think I'm on my 6th book. Embarrassing!  ANY way... over TWO WEEKS ago we celebrated Lia's 9th birthday. I have no idea how this child turned 9. I mean, really... 1, 2, 3... NINE. It's not fair. It goes too fast. There... there's my reasoning... I'm too busy enjoying the kids and not blogging. Yeah... that's right. :)

Here's Miss Lia... enjoying everyone singing to her.



Drew baby clapping and Mallory's Magnificence... via Renee's idea. Pure beautiful! and a little delicious ;)

side note: finish one post. intending to finish another. Drew is screaming in the other room. Dave doesn't have the equipment to feed her. too bad. more tomorrow ;)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...