Tuesday, January 25, 2011

clenched fists

One of my favorite things about newborns is the clenched fists... immediately adding that to my list of "Things I'll Miss..." One of my least favorite things is the amount of crying during bath time. This poor little girl screams right up until the time when I put her diaper on. Warm water. Hate it. Washing her hair. Hate it. Lotion. Despises it. I'm just glad she's big enough now to use the tub that I use in the sink. She looks so chubby and is starting to get those classic Smith chubby thighs and arms. (comparison below) Maybe not much of a difference to the naked eye (pun intended) buttttt I love it... yet I beg her every day to ssslllooowww down on the growing! 
2 weeks

just about 1 month


4 comments:

  1. LOVE the oopsies;) Thank you Dooce, for being so damn clever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Court- what is meant by "things you'll miss" - does that mean no more beautiful babies? You have the prettiest babies ever.... still waiting to get some sugar from Drew!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes she is growing soooo fast already. She is sooo adorable even tho she hates bathe time. Lisa is right you make the prettiest babies ever. I love them all. Mama Smith

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...