Wednesday, March 19, 2014

10/52

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014"
Peyton: hard to catch sitting.
Lia: recently began volleyball. mom is *not* happy about their 'uniform' bottoms. I may officially be a mom now.
Austyn: making leprechaun traps.
Tayt: it's all in those eyes.
Nash: wants to be just like his older brothers.
Drew: monkey see…
Meg: monkey do.
Duke: yes, we have a dog. no, I don't always like him. yes, he's a good dog. yes, I sometimes like him. entryway benches are his spot. and always an added bonus when the sun is out.

I'm going to go ahead and blame skipping a week on everyone being sick. Go ahead and thank me now for leaving the camera up and put away during that week. 

I'm *really* hoping we see more of the sun in the weeks to come because it does amazing things for my camera… and our moods… and it just makes for better photos :)  ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...