Sunday, October 2, 2011

sneak peak

I know, I know... it's only one. Apologies. My intention was to do a few each from the wedding we did yesterday and a couple of the engagement photos from this afternoon but here's the thing... weddings are exhausting! For real...I'm beat!    And also... apparently one thousanddddd (plus a few...) photos loading to the computer takes more than 10 seconds... aka - the length of my patience tonight. SOOOO ... whatever...

J and I were perfect! J loves having her photo taken so she made my job exttttremely easy. And I... he was just along for the boat ride. Thanks for keeping the bride to be safe (and dry)! I very much look forward to enjoying their wedding next summer... as a guest!  Congratulations again and Thank You so much for the beautiful day at the cabin... amazing!
Looking forward to relaxing and enjoying... hopefully my exhaustion has worn off by then ;)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...