Wednesday, October 5, 2011

S wedding sneak peak

This was the very first wedding where I was The Photographer. And to be referred to as The Photographer threw me off a little... lots of mixed emotions. I was very excited to do this wedding but at the same time very nervous I wouldn't get all the photos I wanted. I just wanted to make sure I got plenty of photos for the bride (and the groom). After the day was over, I'm quite certain quantity was not a problem. Quality on the other hand... we shall see after all this editing is finished. Wowza! Here is a very tiny sneak peak. The amount of time I'm actually able to sit at the computer for more than 5 to 10 minutes is very slim these days. So here goes... enjoy!





Congratulations again to the newlyweds!

3 comments:

  1. Great job Courts!!! The 3rd photo with the window in the back is my favorite! :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Neen! She was such a beautiful bride...so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Courts!!! Can't wait to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...