Wednesday, October 13, 2010

S family & engagement photos

We lucked out this past weekend with some gorgeous weather (very unlike Wisconsin) and I had 2 days to take photos.

I had the opportunity to take some of Dave's cousins family with some engagement shots thrown in there as well. This little guy is a riot and reminds me a lot of my Tayt. Possibly less beasty than Tayt though :) After getting photos of the 2 families this weekend, I have come to the conclusion that one must take a bajillion photos of kids just to get a couple good ones. Here are some of my favorites :)











A big THANK YOU to this family for letting me gain some more experience. And for the ice cream ;) Thank you also to my sister, Casey, for providing the editing and eventual burning of the photos to a CD for this couple.

1 comment:

  1. Boy I just love these too! That one of Jess and John on the bridge is so cute, great job Courtney! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...