Tuesday, October 12, 2010

birthday girl & P family photos

This last Saturday I photographed my first official family session. I was quite nervous (and maybe slightly still) about this first official photo shoot. I am far from a photographer and this was just for fun, practice, and experience with hopes that some of the photos might be liked or even loved enough to continue. I think we got some good ones and I sure hope the family agrees.

This beautiful blondie will be celebrating her 3rd birthday very shortly so we wanted to get a few just of her. She was very cooperative with mom's help :)








A huge thanks to the P Family for being my first! And also a huge thanks to my sister, Casey, for the use of her Mac and Photoshop. She did a great job on the editing and bailing me out of this desktop catastrophe! After this frustrating night dealing with my blasted desktop who doesn't like to burn CDs, I'll be begging Dave for my MacBook Pro as soooooon as we can save up for it. :)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Courts, just beautiful!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Court I love them!!!!!! You did an amazing job! Can I book my time slot for next year already ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! SOOOOOO glad you like them. *whew* You can ABSOLUTELY book for next year ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...