Thursday, January 8, 2015

1/52

As a clean start for 2015, I'm starting over with #the52project. Inspiration found here!

Last year I ended at week 11. I'm going to blame that entirely on Will, #ochosmith  ;)

I love looking back at them so much. It's also very painful. They're growing, right before my eyes... okay, maybe this is a *terrible* idea. Kidding! It is amazing to look back through them :)

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2015"








Peyton: Nash is his biggest buddy, but I catch him with the littlest ones a lot. Melts my heart.
Lia: This one. This one is straight up a teenager. Eek.
Austyn: Girly, girl. Through and through. (pretty hair courtesy of aunt Mal)
Tayt: Heart throb in the making. And currently growing his hair back out. 
Nash: Currently obsessed with Legos.
Drew: I was going to post an amazing, beautiful, innocent photo of this one. But it's totally inaccurate. While she is amazing and beautiful, she is *not* innocent, and this is 100% a better portrayal of her personality.  (pretty hair courtesy of aunt Mal)
Meg: Oh brown eyes, you are the light of our days. And also quite a challenge. (pretty hair courtesy of aunt Mal)
Will: Under the weather lately, but smiling (and napping) through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...