Tuesday, April 1, 2014

11/52

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014"
Peyton: new braces. oddly, he doesn't mind them.
Lia: growing old right in front of me. and her and Meg are the best of pals. I love it!
Austyn: always smiling.
Tayt: t.r.o.u.b.l.e.
Nash: he's been a handful the last couple weeks. terrible 4, going on 5?!
Drew: rarely sits still. a rare nap.
Meg: this one is giving us a run for our money. she's a wild one.

To think this is the last post I'll be doing that includes only… yes, I use the word 'only' loosely… but only 7 children blows my mind. We're very much looking forward to meeting this new little one any day now. And hoping all goes well! 

Cannot wait to add another Smith to the bunch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...