Tuesday, June 10, 2014

little Will(ie)

My baby is just shy of 10 weeks old. He's turning into a real ham. Flirting. Cooing. Talking. Smiling. The whole works. He's also becoming quite the chub. Not surprising, he's following right along with the rest of the crew. Maybe even at the top of the growth curve as far as Smith kids go. He has an appointment next week, and I'm curious to see how much he weighs.

I've heard many times over that by the time families get to the youngest child, there are fewer and fewer photos of that child. I don't think that will be the case. I have a hard time stopping taking photos of any of the kids. It's a problem really ;) my hard drive is hating me!

and then he was done with me... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...