Monday, December 16, 2013

49/52

"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013"
Peyton: thoroughly intrigued with the History channel.
Lia: see above.
Austyn: dad gave it to her.
Tayt: I got nothin.
Nash: we polished off an entire family size bag of Twizzlers in one afternoon. no regrets.
Drew: after nap face.
Meg: daily heart attack. child!

Leave it to me to feel more on track the last few weeks of the year. Christmas gifts are being bought and wrapped. And then unwrapped and rewrapped… culprit: Meg. But I'm feeling slightly on top of things. And I know as soon as I say that, puking will begin. someone will get hurt. snow will fall from the sky and leave me house-ridden for days. BUT I'll risk it. It feels good. Hope everyone is enjoying the preparation of their holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...