Thursday, May 15, 2014

livin

Mother's Day family photo attempt

It's been a month since I've posted here. I honestly debated ending my blogging career, but most of you I don't mind sharing parts of our life with ;) 

We've mostly been adjusting to a newborn and living life. Laundry. Cleaning. Dishes. Illness. School. Sports. You know, the usual day to day activities. 

I've been thinkingggg a lot about what to blog, just haven't taken the time to sit down and do it. I have SO many photos to share. Mostly of the newest addition. He's grown so fast! I'm in disbelief that it's happening (again) right before my eyes!

I'm also trying to convince myself I'll blog more if I purchase a laptop, but I'm mostly trying to convince Dave he'd be way cooler if he let me purchase said laptop… I've almostttt got him convinced ;) we have a date day coming up Monday to visit with good friends of ours who are expecting baby #6 that day, and we *might* just swing in somewhere and get dat der laptop… might… I'll keep you posted on how that turns out for me  :)  until then, enjoy a couple outtakes from my family photo attempt. I've vowed to get in front of the camera more… and for crying out loud Courtney, sit up straight!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...