Wednesday, March 27, 2013

pretties

(all photos SOOC)
Sometimes I take photos of things other than my children. SOMEtimes ;) It's hard... this time of the year I'm done taking photos of things outside so they are few and far between.

Life is busy happening around here so my posting (as usual) has been minimal. Very minimal. Maybe this is my norm. Who knows. In the last week I've started to learn to knit. Forgot to read any of my new book I started. Attempted again to potty train Rowdy. Failed at volleyball. And lost the dog 3 times. He is permanently attached to the line now. Muttttttt. 

2 comments:

  1. Love all the pics! You've got a beautiful view from that backyard! As for the dog, I had someone tell me they saw Duke running around town recently and that he was causing traffic to stop on the highway. Must've been one of those times he got lost. Probably good he's on the line. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...