Wednesday, December 12, 2012

F for fail

Excuses, excuses, excuses. I could have a million excuses for why I have failed at blogging lately. I won't even start because I'll just depress myself with things I could be doing... and am not. Ugh. Regardless... I have been rocking at some things. Very few. But rocking them. Hard. BUT I won't start on that list either because I don't want to gloat ;) so I'll just play a little catch up and move on.

Where to start... a lot has happened in the last few weeks. None detrimental to keeping up with the Smith's. Nothing life changing. Nothing 'important' really. Just life. I'll do what I do best, and explain in photos... so here goes...

oh boy... Halloween was the last I posted anything of significance... could be a long post    :|  hang in there faithful readers... we have missed an entire month.
Rowdy and Jax just chillin

fat face Meg

Homer's killer eyes... I can't stop!

my whole world

table sleeping/perfect light

and then there was Thanksgiving! Another wonderful meal provided by my aunt. Seriously. I want more now! This year was absolutely amazing weather so the kids took advantage and got rides from Uncle Swade and loved it!
Lia, Drew, and Swade

Drew

Luke...unhappy about the photo. Nothing else going on here. Just pissed.

sisters

Lia and Homer

before they let me in on our sisters photo. Drew liked holding the wine :)

Jake picking up Peyton for hunting... in style...

I have a hard time NOT taking photos of this little lady. She's just too darn cute! More December updates to come. I promise. Okay... let's be honest... I'll tryyyyy ;)

3 comments:

  1. Love love love all the pictures!!!! Especially that last one, gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos. looks like you all had a great time on thanksgiving. meg is so beautiful. I particularly love the one with her and her dad. Priceless!! love looking and reading, no matter if you wait to post. Thanks for sharing. Mama S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw so many great shots! Love seeing your face in these too. So right about the perfect light by the table :) Great shots all around.. And loving that you're secretly rocking some things ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...